About Ben Schwartz
Hi, I’m attorney Ben Schwartz and thank you for taking the time to visit my website. I am a jury trial lawyer and managing partner of the law firm Schwartz & Schwartz. Our firm provides representation to clients in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania and New Jersey. I am personally licensed to practice law in Delaware and Maryland.
My specialty is catastrophic personal injury and wrongful death cases. I also represent the accused in criminal cases, physicians and other medical providers in licensing and other litigation matters.
Some of my professional responsibilities also include:
- Chair of the Trustees for Client Protection, an arm of the Delaware Supreme Court.
- Editor of the Journal of the Delaware State Bar Association.
- Board of Trustees of the Delaware Trial Lawyers Association.
Primary Areas of Practice (90% or more of my practice is devoted to the following):
- Personal injury
- Wrongful death
- Automobile Accidents
- Commercial truck and tractor-trailer accidents
- Motorcycle accidents
- Dangerous dog attacks
Other Areas of Practice (less than 10% of my practice is devoted to the following):
- Dover High School (class of 1993)
- University of Delaware, Bachelor of Science Degree in Business Administration (1997)
- New York Law School, graduated Magna Cum Laude (2001)
Recognition in Publications:
- Delaware Today Top Lawyers (2013).
- Super Lawyers Magazine (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015).
- Best Lawyers in America (2018).
- Bar of the Supreme Court of the State of Delaware
- Bar of the State of Maryland
- United States District Court for Delaware
- Third Circuit Court of Appeals
- Delaware State Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Delaware Trial Lawyers Association
- Maryland Association for Justice
- Kent County (DE) Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- Phone: (302) 678-8700
- Direct Fax: (302) 269-3853
Send me an email below: